Are you ready to grow in your career?
Join our team!
The School District of New Berlin is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and recognizing high quality educators and support staff who put student needs above all else.
Our support programs are designed to retain the best and most promising individuals who are dedicated to student learning and interested in working in a collaborative environment in support of the district’s strategic goals.
Here’s what you can expect when you join our team:
- Induction & Mentorship Program
- Numerous Professional Development Opportunities
- Teacher & Support Staff Leadership Opportunities
- A clear focus on District Strategic Goals and School, Department Improvement Planning Processes
- Resources for a productive working environment
- Community involvement and parent support
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Active Participation in our Professional Learning Community – with a Focus on Learning, Collaborative Culture & Results Orientation
- A Commitment to achieving District Strategic Goals & School Goals
- Professionalism and Self-Motivation
- A Positive Attitude
- Demonstrated Proficiency as an Educator or member of our Support Staff
- Continuous Professional Growth
- Excellence and Innovation