In an effort to ensure the safety of all students as well as to prevent the least amount of disruption to the flow of traffic on Sunnyslope Road we are asking all parents to familiarize themselves with the drop-off/pick-up procedures below.
A map is available below for your convenience.
- Enter Eisenhower from the south entrance driveway (near the electronic sign).
- Please DO NOT use the one-way, circle drive at the front of the building, this area is designated for busses only.
- Proceed to the south cafeteria entrance.
- Use the one-way access lane adjacent to the sidewalk for the drop off lane.
- Please pull forward as far as possible along the sidewalk before allowing students to exit the vehicle.
- We kindly ask that student not be dropped off at any other location.
Afternoon Pick-up (2:20 - 2:40 pm)
- Enter the south driveway.
- Proceed to the south cafeteria driveway.
- Please pull up and use the entire sidewalk while waiting.
- When a car leaves, please pull up to replace them in line.
- Parents using the drop-off/pick-up zone should not exit their cars.
- The drop-off/pick-up zone is for dropping off and picking up students only. If you need to enter the building, please park in a parking lot.
- Be a good example of a safe and courteous driver, your students (and future drivers) are watching.
- Please be alert at all times and respectful of other drivers.
- Please do not use your cell phone while driving.
- Weather can cause severe delays in the morning: please plan ahead.
Thank you. We appreciate your help and support.