Taking the bus? Click photo for bus info
Entry doors open at 8:15 a.m. and students should be dropped off by 8:30 a.m.
- Parents must use the west driveway and make the circle to the lower entry area. The is the same procedure for drop off and pick up.
- Do not use the front school entrance or the east entrance.
- Parents must remain in a SINGLE traffic line at all times. Do not create a second line inside the circle of cars.
- Students must remain in the car until a staff member meets the car in the area.
- Do not stop in the parking area to drop off a student and have them walk through the traffic area to the entry doors.
- There will be a staff member on duty every morning from 8:15-8:30 at the parent drop off site as well as at dismissal time at 3:35pm. No children should be dropped off or picked up from this area without a teacher supervisor assisting them.
- If students are late for school, parents/guardians must accompany students into the building and sign them in. Parents/Guardians must sign students out when they are being picked up early.
Student must be picked up by 3:35 p.m.
- Students going to a daycare should fill out a transportation form. This will ensure that your child goes to the daycare of your choice and not home on the bus.
- Students who have different after-school plans than their normal routine, MUST have a note from their parent or guardian and give it to their teacher.