All students will graduate “College and Career Ready” which means they will:
- Understand how their unique strengths and interests align to a wide variety of future opportunities.
- Prepare and maintain a personal plan for goal attainment that provides flexibility based on individual experiences.
- Develop a general understanding of how the problem-solving process has been applied to innovate, invent, design, and build products and systems in a variety of environments/industries.
- Effectively be able to navigate both the world of higher education and employment to support a transition to adulthood.
- Possess confidence in their level of mastery of the following in relation to their personal and career goals:
- Core subject areas
- Global, civic, environmental, financial, health, media literacy
- Productive self-concept
- Effective self- management
- Effective organizational and social behavior
- Growth mindset (creativity, innovation, perseverance)
- Values life-long learning
- Critical thinking, problem solving
- Proper access, analysis and application of information
- Proficient use of technology
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate
We Support the Vision of our Graduate by:
- Providing developmentally appropriate opportunities to learn and demonstrate required/ desired knowledge, skills and dispositions
- Guiding all students through the academic and career planning process
- Supporting students as they strive to master required and desired coursework
- Encouraging active engagement in extra-curricular activities and career/service learning programs
- Collaborating with partners to provide exposure to a wide range of industries and careers
- Aligning curriculum to a variety of post-secondary opportunities.