School Food & Nutrition Services


Click on the menu link in the upper right corner. Click on your menu. Hover your cursor over the food name to see the nutritional information and a full description.  To see allergy information click on "show special diets info". 

School Food & Nutrition Services

Cindy Jensen
Cindy Jensen
Director of School Nutrition, M.S., R.D., C.D.

(262) 789-6209

Click on Names to View
Cindy Jensen
Director of School Nutrition, M.S., R.D., C.D.
Karen Wiese
Administrative Assistant - Food Services
Barb Schemmel
District Food Production Manager

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)          Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

               Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

               1400 Independence Avenue, SW

               Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)          Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)          Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

School District of New Berlin